Established February 4, 2012, the Birmingham, AL Alumnae Panhellenic Association is a community based organization, affiliated with National Panhellenic Conference, whose membership is composed of representative alumnae from NPC member group fraternities. We enhance the fraternity system through scholarship awards, annual educational informational for prospective college freshman, philanthropic projects, community participation and civic leadership.
The Purpose of the Birmingham, AL Alumnae Panhellenic is:
- To INFORM fraternity women of current trends
- To PROMOTE the fraternity system
- To IMPROVE the Panhellenic image
- To STIMULATE a continuing interest in Panhellenic
- To promote interfraternity friendship and cooperation;
- To publicize the high ideals, purpose and accomplishments of the fraternity system;
- To stimulate interest in and participation of alumnae members of NPC fraternities;
- To cooperate with the area colleges and universities and College Panhellenics in the study and solution to problems of common interest;
- To further interest in community service and philanthropic efforts;
- To provide qualified students with financial assistance through scholarships.
- To maintain files on prospective new members for the reference of member groups.
2017-2018 National Panhellenic Conference Award Winners!
- Citation of Merit
- Programming of Excellence Award